I’ve always enjoyed stamping but only recently have I rediscovered it. Now that I’m mainly a digi-scrapper, I’m finding that card making and other art projects are really enjoyable!
I used a playing card as the base. Added paper to the back and a base of black paint on the front. Then I embossed with Stampin’ Up’s new embossing folders. From there, I added paint, paper scraps and washi tap. The Hello is stamped and embossed. I made five of these at one time and am so excited to create more!
While we’re on the topic of stamping….I am excited about True Stamp on April 5th. Earlier this year, during True Scrap, I discovered Technique Tuesday’s dies and stamps and I must admit, I’m hooked.
I’m especially looking forward to the class called Stamps and Dies That Work Together so I can further my addiction.
- A Little Bit Rock & Roll: Adding Visual Interest to Solid Stamped Images
- Stamping Kaleidoscope: Color and Texture for Every Day and Everywhere
- What’s Cookin’? Creative ingredients to whet your appetite for WOW!
- SWAK! Stamp Kissing Made Simple
- Moving and Shaking: Adding Interactive Elements with Stamps
If you wish to join me, sign up before Saturday (3/15) with the promo code LOVE and save about half. Then get ready to learn tons on April 5th – or whenever you can re-watch!