Enjoy this tutorial and video to help learn how to stamp in your scrapbook layouts.
- Within your project, find the embellishment you wish to stamp, hover to the right of it, click the arrow (or right click on it) and select Rubber stamp this image.
- Play with the settings and sliders so the preview looks the way you wish. There are so many combinations of settings! Click create once ready to apply this embellishment to your page.
- You can also add effects with the Filter options.
- Try the Artistic tab with the Fractal settings. Watch the mini-preview before you apply to the larger preview and to your page.
- Also try the Stylize tab with the Threshold options.
I’d love to see what you create – link up your layouts in the comments.