Welcome back to the Make it Monday Blog Circle. You may be just starting, or you may have come from Connie who has Christmas crafts to deck the halls+beautify walls! Either way, continue reading to see who’s next in the circle.
As a scrapbooker, I have found that I ‘look through the lens’ in so many new and different ways during my day to day life. I take pictures of signs, nature, close-ups and wide angles. Food is a new topic for me and I’ve grown to love taking pictures of food. And, I’ve found it’s been a great way for me to practice my photography.
My good friend Dani, Scrapper on the Street, is the one responsible for helping me look at Food for my photography and scrapbooking. She does these great two week classes called Insta-Food. And this month, she’ll offer the class as a Holiday Edition. See what’s included:
- TONS of prompts, photo ideas and project ideas
- Sample layouts, photos and page ideas
- Tutorials and Videos
- Tips and tricks to make those food photos pop
- Adding interest to food photos making your Instagram feed shine!
- A private Flickr group and gallery to share ideas and layouts
- Guest Designers
- Easy access to your Scrapper on the Street for the entire class duration
All this for only $25 – unless you use the code THANKFUL to save a few bucks.
Here’s what I did for a previous Insta-Food class:.
The holidays are a wonderful time to take pictures of what you’re cooking, baking and eating. Join us for Insta-Food Christmas Edition.
Next up in the Blog Circle is Jen with Jen Wright Designs. She has a free scrapbook template & freebie this week to share.