Professionally, I’m a technical trainer. Personally, I’m a professional learner. I love taking classes, reading and learning new things. Here’s what’s on my creative learning list for the first part of this year. Care to join me? Click through for more information [note some links are affiliate links].
- Truth Scrap – Truth Scrap is an online event where Art and Faith collide. Oh, and you’ll learn tons of great techniques for your crafting!!! If you’re unable to attend live, you’ll also get all the videos to watch at your convenience. Who’s going to join me?
- Mixed Media Morsels – Many of my crafty friends have recommended this. I’m yet to start but am loving what I’m seeing on the facebook group! I hope to get started before month’s end.
- Pixels2Pages Back2Basics: Getting Started with Artisan 5 -The Pixies are the very best trainers for Artisan 5 and they’ve put together a great course for getting started (or kickstarted) with Artisan 5. Even if you think you’re an expert, they always seem to teach something new.
- Craftsy Paper Craft Classes – I’ve taken some knitting classes at Craftsy and have been meaning to take a paper crafting class. Especially with instructors like Wilna Furstenburg, Jen Gallacher, Nicole Magouirk, Amy Tan and Kelly Purkey. I think I might take the Colorful Mixed Media Effects class first…
- Scrapbook.com – Did you know that they offer free classes? I took the Gelatos one and it was really fantastic! I now looking at their organization classes – especially the Total Tiffany one. I have the scrap rack and need to do a better job of getting my stash in there.
Just looking at this list again seems a bit daunting. I’ll have to pace myself and try to get one done at a time.
What kind of creative learning do you have planned for this year?