Did you hear that Costco is closing the Photo Department at all locations? Here’s the letter that’s on their website….
As the letter indicates, they are keeping their online services for now. The problem is that there is only one way to get your full resolution images from their online site. You have to order a USB with the images, but they *don’t ship those* and they are only available for pick-up at the one hour center. Once those centers are gone, they may not guarantee that you will be able to get your images from their site. If you have any important images there, I recommend you order that USB right away because it can take up to two weeks, depending on location. I also read that if you don’t order a print, they may delete your photos.
One more detail…since they are eliminating the in-house centers, they are eliminating *all* drop off services. This includes VHS conversion and ink refills. At this time, they do not offer mail-in options for conversion services.
Did you know that I offer the same things as Costco in my business? And you receive $20 to spend as a new customer. I’d be happy to help you navigate and work on a plan to get and stay organized.
And this might be a good time for some who are interested in beginning a home-based photo printing, organizing and scanning business like mine. I can teach you everything you need to know. This is a great side hustle or full time biz. It is fun, you would be helping people with something they need and making a nice paycheck too. Message me if you are interested, I would love to share more with you.
I am leading a Business Opportunity session tomorrow night (1/14/2021) at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern. Click the image below to join!
To learn more about Forever’s products and services, and to create your free account, click here!
Hello! MiniLOAD starts next week and the theme is Scrap the Rainbow! You can see a sneak preview in my Scrapbooking Challenge Group.
The purpoase of Mini Layout a Day is to create at least one layout per day for just one week. It could inspire you to keep going! The theme and prompts are to help give you ideas or a jumping off point for your layout. However it’s mostly about getting those layouts done, even if it’s off prompt. You can pocket-scrapbook, digi-scrapbook or use paper – it’s totally up to you!
This year’s miniLOAD starts on July 13th (in just 5 days)!!
* Affiliate links may be used which means I earn a little bit for sharing. Rest assured, the cost to you is the same!
Fonts are so fun and a great way to enhance our scrapbooking layouts. I’m often asked about fonts and where to find them. Here’s some of my go-to places.
- What the Font! Have you ever wondered what a specific font is? This is a great tool that helps to identify fonts from an image that you upload.
- Best Fonts! There are tons a great places to find fonts. Once you know the name of what you’re looking for, just search for that and see what comes up. Here are the websites that I trust and use:
- The Hungry jpg – lots of freebies here and often with both personal and commercial use licenses.
- Font Bundles – another site with lots of freebies!
- Kimberly Geswein makes fonts and has great resourses on her website. You can also download all her free fonts in a single download from here.
- I also have made my handwriting into a font using Your Fonts.
- I recently learned about iFontMaker for making your own fonts. It’s only available for Apple or Windows systems.
As I learn about more, I’ll continue to add to this post. Comment with your favorites!
(Affiliate links are used, where possible. That means I’ll get a little $$ for referring you. The price to you is the same – THANK YOU!)
Let me help you SHRINK your traditional scrapbooks and condense all the old media/videos to a flash drive & Forever Storage account! THE PRICE IS RIGHT TIL WED 9AM CT!
Purchase a conversion box now at 30% off (plus 5% if Club member) & you will receive a coupon in your box for 10% off (plus 5% if Club member) when you return the box within 6 weeks. Oh, and if you’re new to Forever, you will receive $15 off when you confirm your email address.
Click here for more information.
My mom asked me to to make her some Monogram cards for Mother’s Day. I love how these came out and they were super easy in Artisan! Click on each image to see them in Forever. I’d love to make some for you or your mother – just let me know!
Create a free Forever account here. Earn a discount coupon when you confirm your email and use it with your first order. Once you login to your Forever account, click the images above and copy the card(s) you like to your Library.
Make sure to check the Deals page before you place your order as there are often discounts on printing and shipping.
There’s so much to do while you Shelter in Place – I hope Memory-Keeping is one of them!
Cross off what you’ve completed during the quarantine by editing the image in Artisan, a PDF reader, or with an editing tool on your phone, then comment with your image in my VIP group in Facebook to be entered to win some prizes!
Click here to join my VIP Group on Facebook.
Click here to create your free Forever account. Confirm your email and receive a $15 coupon to use toward a purchase in the next 60 days.
Here’s my live schedule for the rest of the year.
UPDATE as of 4/9/2020 – this event is canceled.
May 2 from 2pm through May 3 at 4pm
Click here for information and registration.
(note price will increase April 1st)
August 14 to 16 in Juneau Alaska!!
Click here to request more information.
November 6 to 8 in Morgan Hill CA.
This is a pixels2Pages Live event with training for Forever Artisan software.
Paper and Digital scrappers welcome.
Click here for information and registration.
Who do you know who would love to have the peace of mind of their memories saved safely and permanently? Own your memory storage rather than renting from the other popular online vendors. Check out this short video showing how to Give the Gift of Forever.
Let me know who’s on your Forever gift list!
What kind of memory makers would we be if we didn’t encourage you to do something with them?!
- Print them
- Make Holidays Cards (for printing or posting)
- Permanently Save them
We’ve got gifts for spouses, kids, parents, friends, and more. And they’re all a fraction of the price right now!
- 50% off all printed products including cards, photo books, wall art and more.
- 40% off photo prints.
- 40% off software for scrapbooking (Artisan) and photo organizing (Historian)
- 40% off Premium Video single payment plan and Forever Storage single payment plan
- 50% off monthly 10GB storage payment plan. Pay $9.50 for just 12 months to have 10GB permanent and guaranteed storage for your photos, documents, audio and video files.
- 30% off all digital art (used in Artisan only)
- 25% off media conversion boxes
Use Promo code BLACKFRIDAY19 through Saturday, November 30th at 11:59pm PACIFIC time.
Click here to start shopping.