The Black Friday Exclusive 2017 bundled collection includes the following brand new kits:
- That Friday Feeling – Page Kit by Across the Pond,
- Snowflake City – Exclusive Embossed Papers by Paper Tray Studio,
- A Better Me – Page Kit by Designs by Mandy King,
- Joyful by Jen Martakis Designs,
- Black Friday Blueprints 2017, 11×8.5 and Black Friday Blueprints 2017, 12×12 by pixels2Pages,
- Shaping Up Bundle 1–4 by Templates & Co,
- Geometric Layout Bundle 1 by ClickCollage,
- Solitude by Seatrout Scraps,
- Celebrate Exclusive Card Pack and Celebrate Exclusive Gift Pack by Lucky Girl Creative,
- Chasing Rainbows Exclusive Canvases, 2018
- Four Square Quick Desk Calendar,
- Forever Design Maps Exclusive 2017,
- Our Favorite Memories Pre-Designed Book by Forever Digital Art.
These kits are brand new and only available from RIGHT NOW through 10am Eastern, Tuesday, November 28 in the Black Friday Exclusive 2017 bundled collection. These kits will never be offered in the digital art store again so pick up this bundle today!
Note: In order for this bundle to work and have the 75% off discount applied, you must enter DEALOFTHEDAY at check and hit Apply. Once the code is entered, the cart will automatically populate with the 15 kits included in the bundle. Proceed with check-out. Once your transaction is complete, go to your Downloads where you will find 15 kits each with their own download link and activation code.
Retail Value: $150
Deal of the Day Price: $37.50
Create your free account here, go to Deals in the upper left and start shopping!
I’m working on my 2016 album and am enjoying reliving these memories! I used the Where Magic Happens templates on these two and am totally in love with these kits!
What are some of your favorite Disney kits?
I hosted Scrap Camp this past weekend and managed to finish quite a few layouts. These three are using new Templates from Little Feet Digital Designs.
Ready to Travel, Set 1
Ready to Travel – Set 4
A Life Well Lived
What have you scrapbooked lately?
I wanted to share a video I created to help showcase using overlays in digital layout with Artisan.
I’d love to see how you are using overlays, link up your layouts so we can be inspired.
Have you seen this great Mega Kit with Overlays, Masks and More? I love the collaboration with Little Feet Digital Designs and Dagi’s Temp-tations.
Click the image above to shop.
Can you believe it’s half way through 2017? Why does time fly by so fast!?!?! I won’t even tell you how close to the holiday season we are. ha ha ha!
I was window shopping recently and saw this in a store window and was immediately inspired.
I had an idea, in my head, on how I would do this in Artisan. It worked out fine, however I think there’s probably an easier way.
- Insert > Shape > Anchor.
- Use the outliner tool (Insert > Outliner) to make a duplicate shape. Then on the element, right click Text > Format and work with the settings on the right panel. Make sure to mark “Fill shape with text” and type in the text as you want it to show.
- Edit the text to use the Font(s) and approximate size(s). I used Felix Titling and Agency FB as my fonts and it was mostly sized at 30-36pts.
- Fiddle with the Text element Shape > Edit shape to change the points to fit the text where I want it. This took me over an hour to play with until I got it right. I ended up using a Text Path for the final line in the curve of the anchor.
- Add the background image (my own photograph taken in San Francisco Bay).
- Select the shape from Step 1 and Format > Gradient. I used colors from the image to blend in.
- With that same shape selected, Filter > Edge > 3D Edge.
- I added a little glow to give it more dimension and then I flattened the shape and added a heavy shadow.
Here’s the finished product – what do you think?
Here’s my latest How-To video using Artisan 5. Someone recently commented at how few options it seemed for adding text in Artisan. You can imagine the WOW factor after showing her this tip.
Are you learning to use Artisan? What tips are you looking for? Please add your requests to the comments.
As a member of Scrap it Up 365, I love doing the 7 in 7 challenges – one layout a day for seven days. This months theme was “April Fools” and funny layouts. Day 3 asked us to use Puns as inspiration for my layout. Of course, I had to feature my favorite canine-kid!
Stuck!? Sketches April 1, 2017 Challenge / Digi Kit: Forever Woof Bundle
One thing I learned was that I’m not terribly funny. I don’t tell jokes or like to prank others. It made it difficult for me to find inspiration for layouts – but I did love the challenge!
Share your funny layouts by linking up in the comments.
Creative Memories held a virtual crop this past weekend. Although I was too busy much of the weekend to participate, I managed to get one layout done on Friday night.
They had a sketch to use, which I turned sideways. I also used their Digital Denim Blues kit. To see all the challenges, check out CM’s blog!
Did you work on anything scrappy recently? Link up in the comments!
I thought I would try to do a process video while I created a layout. In this video, I’m using a sketch from Creative Scrappers for Layout a Day (LOAD).
Questions about using Forever Artisan? Let me know in the comments.
I’m often asked how I learn to use Artisan 5. Typically it’s just by playing around and trying different features. However I also subscribe to the best Artisan 5 training out there! pixels2Pages is a wonderful group of Pixies who work with Artisan and share their tips and tricks daily.
Recently, they have made their Back2Basics class freely available to anyone. This is a great way to get started learning Artisan!
Click here to learn more about pixels2Pages
I’d love to know…. what do you want to learn most about Artisan 5? Let’s chat in the comments!