Sometimes its good to know how much storage you’re using but also how many albums/files you have in your account. Have you ever taken a look at your account settings?
Simply go to Forever.com and look in the upper right, after logging in. Click on Account > Account Settings.
Once there, click Storage on the right.
If you’re getting close to your threshold, Storage is 20% off through the end of April.
If you love challenges, I just posted one in my VIP Facebook group – it’s related to this post!
One more thing…
Happy Friday! Recently I’ve talked with tons of people who use Dropbox as their primary method of Photo Management. It’s a super easy way to have your mobile images automatically uploaded and used online at Dropbox. I’ve been asked about how this is different from Forever.
- Forever has most of the same features and benefits as Dropbox. The one difference is that Forever only accepts .jpg and .pdf files – TODAY. Additional file formats (think .mp4) will be added.
- Free services are offered at both. When it’s time to increase your storage, Forever is a Permanent plan. You pay once for your storage – EVER! Other companies, including Dropbox, charge as long as you’re using the service. It’s like Renting vs. Owning.
- Forever’s Guarantee allows for coverage should they go out of business as well as includes a promise to update your files for whatever the new formats become available.
I would love to help answer any questions this brings up. Just email me and/or let me know in the comments. Click the image below to learn more about Forever.
This is the third in a series helping you make photo books using Forever Projects. In this video, I show you how to change the background and add clip art to your book.
You can see printable instructions here. Next week we’ll tackle the journaling and ordering your book.
I thought I would try to do a process video while I created a layout. In this video, I’m using a sketch from Creative Scrappers for Layout a Day (LOAD).
Questions about using Forever Artisan? Let me know in the comments.
Last week I showed you how to organize your photos in your Forever account. This week, I’d like to show you how to start a photo book by adding photos.
If you like printable instructions, you can find them at my website here. Next we’ll learn how to edit and decorate our photo book. Have a great weekend!
This is the first in a series of posts that I’ll do to help you complete a photo book using Forever Storage and Forever Albums. The first step is to put all the photos into an album. From there, you may want to re-organize them into the order you may want to see or use them in your photo book. This [less than 2 minute] video will show you how to re-organize pictures in your Forever album.
The next step will be starting the album by adding pictures to your Forever Project. Stay tuned!
Want to learn more about Forever? CLICK HERE
This week, I’m showing you how to make greeting cards with Forever Projects. From birthday cards, monogrammed cards and thank you cards, there’s really no limit to what you can create!
Also, I have a little secret… Forever is discounting all printed cards 30% in February but you can enjoy the discount now with the promo code BEMINE. I’d love to see a screen shot of the cards you make!
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Memories were made and now is the time to consider how you’ll document them.
We were able to take a last moment trip to Mexico and had a really wonderful time! We did manage to take a bunch of pictures but less so than in past trips. Since I’ve been slacking on finishing my 2015 family album and haven’t started 2016, I decided to start this year by working on our vacation album. I’ve already pulled the pictures off the camera and into Historian. They’re all tagged and star-rated. Here’s my checklist:
- Remove all images from all cameras (we used a point & shoot as well as a DSLR.) into a folder on my personal computer.
- Delete the really (really) bad pictures.
- Load all pictures into Historian.
- Select all and Name them. I used “Grand Luxxe Nueveo Vallarta” for ease in searching later.
- Tag them. I put them all into the Nuevo Vallarta box (we’ve been at least 4 times in the past 15 years and they’re all in one place). I also tagged the images for myself and my husband to make it easier for future searching.
- Go through each image and star-rate. I use 4 stars as the indicator that it must be used in my photo book and to be uploaded to my online Forever account. Three stars are the next best, in case I’d like to put more into the photo book.
- Upload the 4 starred images to Forever (this is super easy as you do it right from Historian).
- Share the Forever album with family and friends.
- Delete the folder from my personal computer.
We took just over 400 pictures during the seven day trip. My Historian account shows 365 after I deleted the really (really) bad ones. I had 45 that were four starred and shared with family and friends. This entire process took me maybe 1 to 2 hours total. Now I’m ready to work on the album!
How would you like to finish a photo book this month? Join our Finish in 4 Challenge where you will learn how to use Forever Projects to complete and order a photo book. If you’re interested, comment below (or email me with the email address you use on Facebook) so I can add you to our closed group. There will be weekly homework and accountability to help you get your project completed.
I’m loving putting recipes on mugs, including the dry ingredients and gifting. I did this with a mug microwave brownie recipe and have just finished this HotButtered Rum one. I’m looking forward giving this as a gift! Scroll down to learn how to make this in less than 5 minutes using Forever Projects. And if you’d like to re-use my image, message me so I can send a full resolution, non-watermarked one to you.
I’m heading to the sun and beach in Mexico – have a great holiday and CHEERS!
I love creating this time of year. It’s really fun for me to make photo gifts, handmade cards and more! Last year, I purchased some great leaf stamps from my Close to My Heart rep and decided to make some thankful cards.
I’m so thankful for all of you – who read and follow me. I really appreciate your support!
Here are some holiday shopping specials I hope you’ll enjoy, click the images to go to my shopping pages.