There’s quite a few creative opportunities happening this weekend – check ’em out!
Starting today at 1pm (but truly a go at your own pace event) is my friend Melissa’s Tropical Paradise Virtual Open House. She’ll have creative instruction, games and prizes! Join her VIP Group for all the details.
Tomorrow at 10am I’ll be teaching how to use Forever Historian’s Album Planner feature. I love using this, especially for my vacation books! All the info is in my VIP Group under Events.
All weekend Creative Memories is hosting a Virtual Crop. They typically provide a variety of sketches and ask to see your layouts, using CM products (paper or digi). The event is run on Facebook in their Virtual Crop Group. If you’re looking for CM Supplies, I’d be honored is you selected me as your Advisor while shopping.
Let me help you SHRINK your traditional scrapbooks and condense all the old media/videos to a flash drive & Forever Storage account! THE PRICE IS RIGHT TIL WED 9AM CT!
Purchase a conversion box now at 30% off (plus 5% if Club member) & you will receive a coupon in your box for 10% off (plus 5% if Club member) when you return the box within 6 weeks. Oh, and if you’re new to Forever, you will receive $15 off when you confirm your email address.
Click here for more information.
There’s so much to do while you Shelter in Place – I hope Memory-Keeping is one of them!
Cross off what you’ve completed during the quarantine by editing the image in Artisan, a PDF reader, or with an editing tool on your phone, then comment with your image in my VIP group in Facebook to be entered to win some prizes!
Click here to join my VIP Group on Facebook.
Click here to create your free Forever account. Confirm your email and receive a $15 coupon to use toward a purchase in the next 60 days.
Here’s my live schedule for the rest of the year.
UPDATE as of 4/9/2020 – this event is canceled.
May 2 from 2pm through May 3 at 4pm
Click here for information and registration.
(note price will increase April 1st)
August 14 to 16 in Juneau Alaska!!
Click here to request more information.
November 6 to 8 in Morgan Hill CA.
This is a pixels2Pages Live event with training for Forever Artisan software.
Paper and Digital scrappers welcome.
Click here for information and registration.
Who do you know who would love to have the peace of mind of their memories saved safely and permanently? Own your memory storage rather than renting from the other popular online vendors. Check out this short video showing how to Give the Gift of Forever.
Let me know who’s on your Forever gift list!
What kind of memory makers would we be if we didn’t encourage you to do something with them?!
- Print them
- Make Holidays Cards (for printing or posting)
- Permanently Save them
We’ve got gifts for spouses, kids, parents, friends, and more. And they’re all a fraction of the price right now!
- 50% off all printed products including cards, photo books, wall art and more.
- 40% off photo prints.
- 40% off software for scrapbooking (Artisan) and photo organizing (Historian)
- 40% off Premium Video single payment plan and Forever Storage single payment plan
- 50% off monthly 10GB storage payment plan. Pay $9.50 for just 12 months to have 10GB permanent and guaranteed storage for your photos, documents, audio and video files.
- 30% off all digital art (used in Artisan only)
- 25% off media conversion boxes
Use Promo code BLACKFRIDAY19 through Saturday, November 30th at 11:59pm PACIFIC time.
Click here to start shopping.
Who wants to make a 21-99 page book in January with me using Forever Print!? Join me each Friday, this month, right here to get a quick assignment for the week.
Week 2 Video
I can’t wait to hear which template you are using and see a snip of one of your pages you create this week!
Here’s where you can see Week 1
Did you know that Historian has a recycle bin? When you delete from Historian, the media goes there. That’s both good and bad. Good: you can recover accidental deletions. Bad: it takes up precious hard drive space.
I make it a regular habit to empty the recycle bin. To do that, click File > Properties.
Then click Support > Empty Recycle Bin. Sometimes it’s kind of fun to see how much space you will recover – especially if you haven’t done this in a very long time.
How much space did you save today? I’ll send you a little goodie to the highest number posted here.
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Memories were made and now is the time to consider how you’ll document them.
We were able to take a last moment trip to Mexico and had a really wonderful time! We did manage to take a bunch of pictures but less so than in past trips. Since I’ve been slacking on finishing my 2015 family album and haven’t started 2016, I decided to start this year by working on our vacation album. I’ve already pulled the pictures off the camera and into Historian. They’re all tagged and star-rated. Here’s my checklist:
- Remove all images from all cameras (we used a point & shoot as well as a DSLR.) into a folder on my personal computer.
- Delete the really (really) bad pictures.
- Load all pictures into Historian.
- Select all and Name them. I used “Grand Luxxe Nueveo Vallarta” for ease in searching later.
- Tag them. I put them all into the Nuevo Vallarta box (we’ve been at least 4 times in the past 15 years and they’re all in one place). I also tagged the images for myself and my husband to make it easier for future searching.
- Go through each image and star-rate. I use 4 stars as the indicator that it must be used in my photo book and to be uploaded to my online Forever account. Three stars are the next best, in case I’d like to put more into the photo book.
- Upload the 4 starred images to Forever (this is super easy as you do it right from Historian).
- Share the Forever album with family and friends.
- Delete the folder from my personal computer.
We took just over 400 pictures during the seven day trip. My Historian account shows 365 after I deleted the really (really) bad ones. I had 45 that were four starred and shared with family and friends. This entire process took me maybe 1 to 2 hours total. Now I’m ready to work on the album!
How would you like to finish a photo book this month? Join our Finish in 4 Challenge where you will learn how to use Forever Projects to complete and order a photo book. If you’re interested, comment below (or email me with the email address you use on Facebook) so I can add you to our closed group. There will be weekly homework and accountability to help you get your project completed.