Who do you know who would love to have the peace of mind of their memories saved safely and permanently? Own your memory storage rather than renting from the other popular online vendors. Check out this short video showing how to Give the Gift of Forever.
Let me know who’s on your Forever gift list!
What kind of memory makers would we be if we didn’t encourage you to do something with them?!
- Print them
- Make Holidays Cards (for printing or posting)
- Permanently Save them
We’ve got gifts for spouses, kids, parents, friends, and more. And they’re all a fraction of the price right now!
- 50% off all printed products including cards, photo books, wall art and more.
- 40% off photo prints.
- 40% off software for scrapbooking (Artisan) and photo organizing (Historian)
- 40% off Premium Video single payment plan and Forever Storage single payment plan
- 50% off monthly 10GB storage payment plan. Pay $9.50 for just 12 months to have 10GB permanent and guaranteed storage for your photos, documents, audio and video files.
- 30% off all digital art (used in Artisan only)
- 25% off media conversion boxes
Use Promo code BLACKFRIDAY19 through Saturday, November 30th at 11:59pm PACIFIC time.
Click here to start shopping.
Today is the start of seven days of daily deals at Forever (yes, that’s 7 days)! Each deal will post at 7am PDT / 10am EDT and only be available for 24 hours.
Here’s the full listing of these deals so you can plan ahead.
Feel free to join my VIP group on Facebeook for reminders.
How can I help you Save Your Photos this September?
Last week, Forever launched a great new feature for Storage Account Owners. Collaborate Sharing. Here’s the announcement:
I’ve played around with this feature and am really loving it. I’m looking forward to using it next time I travel with friends or family. Here are the basics on how to get started:
- Login to your forever account
- Create an Album (or open an existing album)
- Click Share at the top of the screen.
- Select if you wish to Collaborate. Make note of the information at the bottom.
- Copy Link and share.
Check out Frequently Asked Questions here.
Today is Earth Day and I’m spending it at our new mountain house doing a bunch of yard work. As I mentioned last month, the Tree of Life at Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom is one of my favorite parts of that park.
However now that Pandora is open at the same park it’s even more interesting and fun! Avatar is one of our favorite movies and the environmental theme is really thought provoking. I’m so glad that Disney Parks is taking that theme to heart and has so many initiatives to promote conservation, including some great solar initiatives! Click here to read all about those.
Did you know I offer Disney Travel Planning services? Tickets, hotels and/or packages at no extra cost to you (Disney pays my commission). Request your free quote here.
As a scrapbooker, taking great pictures is important to me. Sometimes I find myself stuck on a photographic plateau. What about you? The more I practice, the better I get, however even if that’s true, am I ready to get to the next level?
I’ve signed up for a free video series with Courtney Slazinik of Click It Up a Notch and am looking forward to learning how to:
- Prevent blurry and out-of-focus images
- Discover how to use natural light indoors for great photos in your home
- Bring your subjects to life with two easy tips (and say adios to flat, boring photos!)
- Add a pro touch by editing photos in 4 simple steps
If you want to start taking great photos, head here to register for these videos. (But hurry because they’re only available until February 25th!)
Hello! I know it’s been a while and I’m so very sorry. All of a sudden, life got super busy!
a) It’s Layout a Day month and I’m happy to say that I’ve been keeping up. Thankfully I’m working on our vacation pictures from our Walt Disney World trip two weeks ago. Here’s a couple of my current favorites:
b) We’re buying a second home in Twain Harte, CA! I didn’t realize all the work involved in doing this. Even with a super Realtor, there’s tons of emails, decisions and effort. We’re scheduled to close March 2nd and we’ll be spending most of our next many weekends there getting it all set up. We now have to completely furnish and supply another home. Thankfully, we have ALOT of extra stuff in our current home so many that will be helpful.
c) We’ve decided to help manage the family ski condo at Northstar at Tahoe. This also came with more effort than I expected, together with trying to get family decisions made.
d) It’s the last month to qualify to earn the Forever Incentive Trip to Cabo. I’m trying with all my might to see how close I can get to earning it. Interested in helping me? Contact me for my Crazy February Special that is in addition to what Forever is offering this month (can you say cash back when you purchase?).
Thank you for your continued support in reading my blog. What’s new with you ?
Did you know that there’s a National Handwriting Day? If you look at the National Day Calendar you’ll see that there’s actually a day for almost anything.
But… today is to celebrate our handwriting. As a digi scrapper, handwriting can be a difficult thing to include. Here are a few ways to try to include this into your photo books:
- Scan handwritten notes from loved ones, including greeting cards. I have a pile of birthday cards and plan to scan several, especially those from family members. It’s the inside of the card, with the personal notes that’s important to me. I can then get creative with my layout. Instead of scanning, I could take a picture of them as well.
- If you print your photo books, ask family members to write in them directly. Of course, leave room for hand written journaling in the layouts. But there’s plenty of pens, including Sharpies, that will work on slick photo book paper.
- Create your own hand writing as a font. I did this a few years ago and though I prefer more perfect ‘script-y’ fonts, it is nice to have mine. I used YourFonts to build mine but I’m sure that there are others out there too.
I’m sure that there are many other ideas for using your own handwriting in digital scrapbooking. Let’s brainstorm in the comments!
Compensated affiliate links used when possible.
Who wants to make a 21-99 page book in January with me using Forever Print!? Join me each Friday, this month, right here to get a quick assignment for the week.
If you are unsure how to create a free account, upload your photos and make an album see Video Here – but please use THIS LINK to create your free account.
Comment below your theme/topic of your book to say you are IN and happy uploading!